From July 5 to August 30, summer is going to be rhythmic!
Shoreline Tuesdays are back this summer for a particularly delightful 9th edition. Music from here and elsewhere, summery and friendly atmosphere : here are the ingredients of these traveling musical events.
More than a concert, a convivial evening
Every Tuesday, from 7 p.m.the public will be able to gather around a drink and / or relax on a deckchair the reading room of the bookmobile, and why not on this occasion test the water bar game offered on the “La Bisontine” stand. All accompanied by a musical playlist to wait until the concert begins at 8 p.m.
Tuesdays of the Shores 2022: ask for the program!
– 05 July: Saint-Vit – Emea (Soul World)
– July 12: Avanne-Aveney – Green Shop (Afro Hip Hop) | Novice in 1st part (Rock Folk)
– July 19: Osselle-Routelle – Matanzas (World Latino)
– July 26: Deluz – Malibu (Pop Soul)
– August 02: Roche-lez-Beaupré – Ajate (Japanese Afro Funk)
– August 09: Novillars – Blues TV (Rock Blues)
– August 16: Byans-sur-Doubs – Transat (Irish Trad System)
– August 23: Montferrand-le-Château – Valérie Ekoume (Afro Pop)
– August 30: Besançon – Gliz (atypical Rock) then Jim Murple Memorial (Jamaican Rhythm’n’Blues)
The concerts are freeevery Tuesday in July/August.
Access within the limit of available places, it is therefore recommended to Reserve.
A service of free shuttle bus is offered from Besançon on mandatory reservation.
For more information on groups, timetables, access, reservations, the shuttle, go to the Shore Tuesdays.