The themes :
– War in UkraineVolodymyr Zelensky vague on the situation in Bakhmout: first hesitation in his communication?
– Emmanuel Macron in Mongolia : first trip of a French president to this country. Why this move? What message sent? After the G7 He returned to the international scene, his favorite place. Will this serve to restore its image?
– Marseille, three dead in a shootout : Is the state doing enough against drug trafficking?
– Pension reform : latent conflict between the government, the oppositions and the unions. In the JDD, Laurent Berger continues to put pressure. Where is the country?
– Climate, the National Council for Ecological Transition meets this Monday around Elisabeth Borne: another way to turn the page?
Alban Mikoczyjournalist at France Télévisions
Frederic DabiDeputy Director General of Ifop, author of “La Fracture” with Stewart Chau, Les Arènes
Perrine Tarnauddirector of parliamentary information at Public Sénat
Anne-Charlene Bezzinalecturer in public law at the University of Rouen and at Sciences Po Paris